Tuesday, August 14, 2007

August 14 workout

My stall is a smelly mess. I can't wait to get back out into the pasture. I was so stoked to see my owner pull up and get me out of this box. He seemed like he was in a rush so I wasn't expecting much of a workout today, but actually we got some things done.

First things first, I had to get my roll on in the arena. After that we did a bit of ground work, some backing up and some jogging around. I got pretty excited and bit the human on his arm. I prolly won't do that again, he opened up a can of whoop ass on me. Backed me clear around the whole arena it seemed, he was mad. I started paying a little more attention. We walked over cavaletti and trot poles about 10-15 times. My legs just don't seem to want to leave the ground. Am I lazy or half elephant?

Next we went on a walk up a slightly gradated hill. I kept my head down so that I could work my quads. Feel the burn! We only walked about a half mile of so, but I expect that distance will grow as my training progresses.

1 comment:

Xanthoria said...

no biting allowed! Bad Matadork.